Visitor & Tourist Visa

Visa subclasses include:

Working Holiday visa

If you wish to reside, travel and work in Australia for up to 12 months, and are aged between 18 – 30 years you may be eligible for a working holiday visa. You may work for each employer for up to 6 months and can be issued with this visa twice.

Investor retirement visa

Retirees who are: over 55 years, financially independent, have no dependents (except for their spouse), willing to make long-term investment in Australia can apply for this four-year visa.

Medical Treatment visa

This visa is for up to 12 months and can be issued to patients that seek to travel and stay in Australia for medical reasons (for access to medical treatments or consultations).

Sponsored family Visitor

To apply for this visa, you must be sponsored by an Australian relative. This visa will allow you to visit family living in Australia for up to 12 months.

Tourist Visa

This visa allows you to travel Australia for up to 12 months.

EU Travel Visa

People from EU countries wishing to visit Australia for holidays or business purposes can apply for this visa. To be eligible their visit must be for between 3 – 12 months.

Feel Free To Contact Us Today If You Have Any Questions


Cejo Consulting
Solicitor/Migration Agent
PO Box 3490
Rhodes NSW 2138

Call Us

0449 541 251