Student visa Programme

In most cases, applications are allowed to be accompanied by family members for the duration of their course. Students may work up to 40 hours a fortnight during their course semesters (and unlimited hours during semester breaks). Family members may be eligible to work unlimited hours.

Visa subclasses under the Student Visa Program include:

Higher Education Sector

Applies to overseas students that seek to study to a gain the following qualifications: Degree (Bachelors, Associate, Masters by coursework), Graduate Diploma, Graduate Certificate.

International students undertaking a stand-alone English language course can apply for this visa.

• Primary or Secondary School Course
Overseas students that want to attend primary, junior secondary, or senior secondary school, or take part in an approved secondary school exchange program can apply for this visa.

Postgraduate Research

International students that want to obtain a Masters degree (by research) or Doctorate.
• English Language Intensive courses for overseas students (ELICOS)

Vocational Education and Training

For students that wish to study for a Certificates I, II, III or IV diploma, advanced diploma or vocational certificate/graduate diploma. Please note ELICOS diplomas are excluded.

Non-Award courses

This visa applies to students who want to participate in courses that do not lead to an Australian award e.g. non-award foundation studies, course components or other full-time courses.

Student Guardians

If you want to stay in Australia to act as a parent/guardian to a student in Australian you may be eligible for this visa. In general, the student must be under 18 years of age but exemptions apply.

Feel Free To Contact Us Today If You Have Any Questions


Cejo Consulting
Solicitor/Migration Agent
PO Box 3490
Rhodes NSW 2138

Call Us

0449 541 251